Enjoy the mild sweetness of the milk and rich nutty flavor from almonds.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 gelatin sheet (5 g)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- In a pot, warm the milk (making sure not to let it come to a boil)
- Add gelatin sheet to the warmed milk and stir in to dissolve
- Stir in the applesauce and sliced almonds.
- Mix thoroughly, then place in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Information / Amount per serving:
Serving Size: ½ cup Yield: 4 servings
Protein 7.4 g
Total fat 9.7 g
Total Carbohydrates 10.1 g
Saturated fat 2.7 g
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
Cholesterol 12 mg s
Sodium 57 m