Registration is now open for the second annual Fall Ramp-up event, Aug. 16 and 17.
All faculty are invited to attend these 50-minute sessions that focus on the campus learning environment and provide timely information to help you prepare for the upcoming semester.
Topics will include:
- Active Learning and Flipped Classrooms
- Best Practices for PowerPoint Presentations
- Best Practices for Student Engagement
- Canvas Overview
- Course Reserves
- Tips for Creating Useful & Accessible Content for Diverse Learners and Technologies
- Echo 360 Overview
- Mobilizing Canvas Content
- Strategies for Engaging Students Through Smart Technologies
- VeriCite (Anti-plagiarism Tool)
- YouSeeU (Video recording tool for instructors and students)
Sessions will be offered twice to accommodate schedules during this very busy week. The full schedule, additional details about each session and registration are available at facultyrampup.colostate.edu.
Canvas open labs also will be held during the week of Aug. 15, 9 a.m.-noon and 1 -4 p.m. in Room 171 of Morgan Library. No registration required.
Thanks to TILT, the Assistive Technology Resource Center, Morgan Library, CSU Online and ACNS for their collaboration to make this program possible.