Have fun, get fueled, and get focused when the Lory Student Center extends its hours and offers discounts on food and coffee during finals week.
Students can choose a quiet area or room, or meet with friends in front of a fireplace for group study. With 350,000 square feet of space, there’s little chance of bumping elbows with fellow students while flipping through notes or struggling to find extra seats for friends.
On Monday and Tuesday evening, students can even grab a free massage, or enter a social media giveaway for a tailgating grill. The LSC will have free coloring books available at the Information Desk; colored pencils and markers will not be provided.
From 7 p.m. to midnight each day, Sunday through Wednesday, a featured vendor will offer 50 percent off of foods, and from 7 to 10 p.m. each day (5 to 10 p.m. Sunday), a featured coffee shop will offer coffee drinks at 50 percent off.
The LSC has reserved and labeled rooms for Spring Late Nite for individual and group study starting Saturday, May 5, and continuing through Wednesday, May 9. A full list of rooms is available at lsc.colostate.edu/late-nite.
LSC Hours — Finals Week
• Saturday, May 5: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Sunday, May 6: 11 a.m. to midnight – Spring Late Nite discounts
• Monday, May 7: 6 a.m. to midnight – Spring Late Nite discounts
• Tuesday, May 8, 6 a.m. to midnight – Spring Late Nite discounts
• Wednesday, May 9, 6 a.m. to midnight – Spring Late Nite discounts
• Thursday, May 10, 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Friday, May 11, 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Saturday, May 12, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Sunday, May 13, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.