CSU celebrates “Get Your Green On” every Friday and on game weekends during the football season. Wearing your green not only identifies you as a CSU fan, it means you can take advantage of some great offers from local businesses:
- Go the Human Bean Coffee Truck, parked daily near Moby Arena, and you’ll get triple punches on drink purchases when you wear green on Fridays.
- Wear green to the Chick-fil-A in Timnath and you’ll get a free biscuit (before 10:30 a.m.) or Original Chicken Sandwich when you dine in or carry out on the Friday before CSU home games.
- Get $1 off every slice at Slyce Pizza Co. in Old Town on the Fridays of home football games when you wear green.
- Mention “Get Your Green On” at Savory Spice in Old Town and get a free sample of Poudre River Blend.
- Get 10 percent off flies, leaders and tippets at both St. Peter’s Fly Shop locations in Fort Collins.
- Get 20 percent off your purchase at Pendleton in Old Town by wearing green and presenting your CSU ID card.
“We love that so many alumni-owned businesses have joined ‘Get Your Green On,’ and we’re always looking to add more local businesses to the mix,” said Kristi Bohlender. “I love when I see green splashed all across the campus and the city on Fridays. CSU and Fort Collins truly are great together, and this is just one way to celebrate this amazing relationship.”
Look for more special offers the GYGO website.