Preparations to begin building an addition to the A-Z Building start at 5 p.m. Oct. 10. The first phase of preparations will conclude on Oct. 20, and additional information will be posted for the second and third phases.
Impacts through Oct. 20 are:
- The south entrance to the A-Z Building will be closed; the east entrance will remain open.
- The south portion of parking lot #535 will be closed for reconfiguration. Southbound traffic out of the lot also will be closed.
- The east entrance to parking lot #540 will be closed, and parking along the north half of the lot will be closed. The south parking lot entrance will remain open as will parking spaces along the south half of the lot.
- A parking will be closed directly west of the Environmental Health Building.
Impacts Oct. 9-20
Impacts Oct. 25-Nov. 3
- East building entry closed through Spring 2019
- Parking lot #535 close until Spring 2019
- East entrance to parking lot #540 closed, south entrance open