CSU is offering families an opportunity to experience Mexico in the Todos Santos and La Paz regions of Baja California Sur.
Designated a pueblo mágico (magical village), Todos Santos offers a special opportunity to immerse your family in the marine and cultural environments of this off-the-beaten path destination, with the support and connections of the CSU Todos Santos Center and its staff. The CSU community is invited to be a part of this spring break CSU Family Adventure Week in Todos Santos. The application deadline is Oct. 15.
This family-oriented trip is designed with the active, adventurous, culturally curious family in mind, one that wants to experience and explore more than the average spring break trip to Cabo. The itinerary explores both the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez coasts of the Baja Peninsula and is packed full of marine and land-based adventures like swimming with sea lions, sea kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, surfing and hiking.
During this trip, participants will learn about:
• The rich history and charm of Todos Santos
• The Todos Santos Center as an extension of Colorado State University
• Conservation in Baja California Sur
• A family-oriented week of adventure, learning, and cultural engagement in Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
• Designed for: CSU faculty, staff, and alumni families
• Sponsored by: CSU Todos Santos Center
• Dates: March 17-23, 2019
• Estimated cost: $4,500-$5,000*; includes six nights of lodging and in-country transportation, most activities and most meals. Not included are airfare, add-on optional activities and some meals (*for a family of four, TBD – subject to change)
• Application deadline: Oct. 15 (Applications reviewed as they are received). Download and print your application found here: https://todossantos.colostate.edu/csu-family-adventure-week/
• Application fee: $500 required deposit, payable to Colorado State University CSU Research Foundation, P.O. Box 483, Fort Collins, CO 80522
(refunded if you decline your acceptance)
• View the 2019 itinerary at: https://todossantos.colostate.edu/media/sites/104/2018/09/Family-Adventure-Week_2019-Itinerary.pdf