CSU faculty and staff can take advantage of several upcoming training opportunities offered through Training and Organizational Development.
- The Art of Powerful Questions
- How to Survive and Thrive in Change
- Navigating Conflicts between Co-Workers
- Stepping Up to Supervision
- Coaching for Success
- The Balancing Act: Supervising Student, Hourly and Seasonal Employees
- Caring for a Loved One: Be Prepared
Act fast: These favorites fill up fast
8/14 – The Balancing Act
This course is designed to help supervisors balance their own needs for professional accomplishment and effective time management, as well as being a mentor to student and seasonal employees.
- Preparing for the first day, setting expectations
- Motivation, retention, and evaluation
- Generational differences
- Conflict resolution
9/19 – Caring for a Loved One: Be Prepared
Caring for a loved one can be stressful. This workshop will provide practical information and relevant reference material.
- Gain knowledge of available resources for older adults and their family members
- Assess their current situation and make a caregiving action plan
- Connect and share with others in a similar situation for support and help
Pre-registration is required. Go to the Training website for registration instructions. Select the “Register for Workshops” button to see class descriptions, and log-in to register.
Contact: Ellen Audley