Employee Study Privilege CSU faculty and staff are eligible to take nine free credits per year using their employee study privilege. These credits can be used for taking classes
- here on campus;
- at CSU-Pueblo;
- at University of Northern Colorado;
- through CSU Online, or
- through CSU-Global Campus.
Janet and Allan Eddy Scholarship
The Janet and Allan Eddy Scholarship was established to annually provide a $1,000 scholarship to eligible Colorado State University employees who have made sustained progress toward attaining an undergraduate degree from CSU.
Janet and Allan Eddy worked at Colorado State University over 30 years, in a number of offices including Enrollment Services, Human Resources, the Music Department, Hartshorn Health Center and the Alumni Office.
They have encouraged family and fellow workers to continue their education as a way to prepare themselves for both work and home. Both Janet and Allan hope this scholarship will provide both the incentive to continue pursuing a degree as well as some meaningful monetary assistance to the person chosen.
Recipient must be enrolled at that time to receive the funds.
- Colorado State University employee (30-40 hours per week) 9-month or 12-month;
- Eligible employees include state classified personnel or future equivalent;
- Demonstrate sustained progress toward a degree by registering for 3 to 9 credits per academic year (which may include the Colorado State study privilege) with the stated goal of attaining a degree from Colorado State University;
- Employees must be formally admitted to an undergraduate degree program in the College of Business or College of Engineering or in majors related to gerontology or the care of the elderly; and
- Individuals who have contributed to their particular departments and/or the University as a whole by serving in additional capacities.
- Copy of transcripts (unofficial copy is acceptable)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Short answers to questions relating to your academic goals, service to your employer and community.
Application form is available at http://www.studentaffairs.colostate.edu/eddy-scholarship