All CSU students are invited to attend the Student Health Fair on Thursday, Oct. 18, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the CSU Health and Medical Center.
The free event, co-sponsored by the ASCSU Department of Health, Student Health Advisory Council and CSU Health Network, will feature more than 30 interactive booths for students to learn about resources to support their health and well-being.
Activities include games, learning sessions, chair massages, crafts, meditation, trivia, a photo booth and dozens of free giveaways. Students are also encouraged to get their flu shot at the CSU Health Network Immunizations Department during the event.
Students who visit at least 15 booths will be eligible to win prizes, including Colorado Eagles hockey tickets, wireless headphones, a Bluetooth speaker and gift cards donated by various local businesses and restaurants.
Confirmed participants, activities
· Active Minds: Decorate Your Own Sleep Mask and Mental Health Trivia
· Assistive Technology Resource Center (ATRC): Assistive Tech Device Demos
· Associates in Family Medicine: Wheel of Health
· Campus Recreation: How Do You Rec? Spin Wheel
· Center for Community Partnerships: Activity Performance Survey
· Center for Mindfulness: Mindful Labyrinth Walk
· CREWS Peer Education: Condom Roses
· CSU PTA – Active Transportation: Bike Safety Trivia
· CSU Health Network – Business Services: Insurance Jeopardy
· CSU Health Network – Counseling Services
· CSU Health Network – Dental Services: So You Think You Can Brush?
· CSU Health Network – Immunizations: Fight the Flu – Get Your Flu Shot!
· CSU Health Network – Massage Therapy: 10-minute relaxing chair massage
· CSU Health Network – Medical Services: Free cold care kits
· CSU Health Network – Optometry: Let the Good Times Roll
· CSU Health Network – Pharmacy: Cold & Flu Tic-Tac-Toe
· CSU Health Network – Physical Therapy: Flex Your Muscles Jeopardy
· CSU Health Network – Psychiatry: Stress/Anxiety Corn Hole
· CSU Health Network – Spiritual Care/Still Point Reflection Space: Mindfulness Dots, Here & Now Stones, Relaxing Tea Samples
· CSU Health Network – Women’s Care: Pin the IUD on the Uterus
· CSU PTS – Active Transportation: Bike Safety Trivia
· Flashbox Photobooth
· Health District of Northern Colorado: Solutions for Mental Health Service Gaps in Larimer County
· Health Insurance 101: Attend a 15-minute educational session and get $5 Ram Cash gift card
· Health Professions Advising
· Garth Englund Blood Center: Donate blood and save a life!
· Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center: Portion Distortion – Portion Control and Eating Well
· Poudre Infusion Therapy
· Larimer County Department of Health and Environment: Community Immunity
· Ram Recovery – Collegiate Recovery Community
· Smoke-Free Campus: Pin the Policy
· Student Diversity Programs and Services
· Student Health Advisory Council (SHAC)
· YOU@CSU: College Life Jenga
Learn more about the event, including local businesses who donated prizes, at health.colostate.edu/healthfair.