CSU’s Social and Digital Media team out of the Division of External Relations and the University’s Social Media Committee are here to help.
Curious about learning ways to engage your audience? Or, are you looking for tips on how to share science and research stories on social channels? Maybe you’re considering what do with Facebook ads and need some insight. Social is for you.
Social media communicators from across campus (Athletics, Admissions, Colleges, Student Affairs and others) are writing about about what has worked and hasn’t in their social media experiences in a new blog, Social.
Posts right now feature:
- Creating a content strategy for Pinterest
- A lesson with Reddit
- Tips on how to create micro-content on Vine and Instagram
- How to leverage Google+’s Hangouts feature
- Understanding how Colorado State uses Snapchat
- Mobile photography tips
- Find other topics on our blog
Social media is at its best when quality content catches fire and spreads among audiences. Subscribe to Social and learn from the CSU community how to make your content catch fire.