The annual Faculty Fall Ramp-up, featuring workshops for teaching, learning and using technology in the classroom, is scheduled for Aug. 5-7 at Morgan Library.
As the fall semester approaches, Colorado State University faculty are invited to participate in the annual Faculty Fall Ramp-up, featuring workshops for teaching, learning and using technology in the classroom.
This year’s event, scheduled for Aug. 5-7, offers faculty the opportunity to learn new strategies to get classes ready for the semester. Faculty sessions include:
- Introduction: Build a course in Canvas
- Access for all: Partnering with Student Disability Center to support disabled students
- CSU new student survey
- Best practices for PowerPoint presentations
- Professional development opportunities/listening session
- Work smarter not harder: Make your research documents more efficient
- Introduction to Canvas Gradebook
- Unizen Engage
- Creating qualtrics surveys
- Best practices using iClickers
- E-reserves for your course and connect to Canvas
Faculty Fall Ramp-up will include a continental breakfast on Monday and a luncheon on Tuesday sponsored by the Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President.
To register, visit https://tilt.colostate.edu/events/index.cfm?month=8&year=2019.
Faculty Fall Ramp-up is organized by Training and Organizational Development, The Institute for Learning and Teaching, Academic Computing & Networking Services, The Assistive Technology Resource Center, Morgan Library, and the Student Disability Center.