Rams for Diversity celebrates the unique history of our students, faculty, staff and alumni and the contributions they bring to the CSU community from 6-8 p.m. Nov. 5 in the Lory Student Center Longs Peak Room. Stop by for this unique opportunity to tour the newly-renovated student center and mingle with friends from CSU’s cultural and resource centers, including:
- Asian/Pacific American Cultural Center
- Black/African American Cultural Center
- El Centro
- Native American Cultural Center
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, and Ally Resource Center
- Resources for Disabled Students
- Women and Gender Advocacy Center
- Adult Learner and Veteran Services
- 6-6:30 p.m. Complimentary appetizers and beverages. A cash bar also is available.
- 6:30 p.m. Welcome remarks by President Tony Frank.
- 6:40 p.m. “The evolution of advocacy at CSU” talk given by Vice President for the Division of Student Affairs Blanche Hughes.
- 7 p.m. Guided tours of the Lory Student Center, including cultural centers and advocacy offices.
There is no charge for the event, but registration is required. Register online by Nov. 3 online or by phone at (800) 286-2586. The event is co-sponsored by the Vice President for Diversity and the Alumni Association.