The Registrar’s Office and Information Systems are announcing an updated student registrations system which became available May 1.
- A new class schedule search provides the ability to search for sections that fit into All University Core Curriculum categories without the need to select all subject codes first.
- Registration will have a “shopping cart” to keep the class schedule open and add sections to their “cart” all on one page.
- A new Plan Ahead feature allows a preview of the class schedule and selection of sections for easy import into Registration when the student appointment time opens.
- Ability to waitlist directly from the class schedule without the need to key in the Course Reference Number.
- All registration errors appear at once when a student encounters a problem during registration.
Documentation, including FAQs and videos are available for students, faculty and staff to use as resources to learn about this new system. More information is available on the Registrar’s Office website: http://registrar.colostate.edu/registration/new-registration-system/.
Both the current and new registration systems will be available until Spring 2018 registration.