CSU is nearing the final push to complete major construction projects, which includes impacts to streets near and on campus. The city is also working on several local street improvement and maintenance projects. The city and university are coordinating to minimize disruption as much as possible, and advise commuters to allow for extra travel time around campus from mid-February through August.
SOURCE will provide information about projects on and adjacent to campus.
- Full closure of Shields at Elizabeth for underpass construction across Shields Street. Intersection to be closed Feb. 25- March 19. More information.
- Full closure of Pitkin Street on campus along the north side of the stadium construction site for repaving coming later this spring, dates of road closure to be determined by early March. Closure is tentatively scheduled for mid-March. More information will be posted on SOURCE when dates are finalized.
- Lake Street currently closed along the stadium construction site fence. Street to reopen Feb. 18. More information.
City of Fort Collins projects:
- Improvements to Prospect Road will include a full closure of Prospect between College and Remington, starting Feb. 13. Closures and lane impacts through July. More information here and here.
- Repaving Prospect Road will impact single lanes in March, April and July, but the road will stay open. More information.
- A full closure of Lake Street on campus for two weeks is slated in July for maintenance, dates to be determined. More information will be posted on SOURCE when dates are finalized.
CSU construction information is posted on SOURCE, and on the Construction and Parking SOURCE homepage.