CSU’s School of Global Environmental Sustainability is hosting Converge 2015, Thursday, Feb. 5, 5-6:30 p.m., at Avogadro’s Number, 605 S. Mason St. This event will showcase research and programs related to sustainability being done on campus and how students and others might get involved in this important work.
CSU centers and organizations will be on hand during Converge to explain what they do and opportunities for involvement. They include:
- Sustainability in Facilities Management
- The Energy Institute
- CSU Water Center
- Colorado Water Institute
- Colorado Natural Heritage Program
- Center for Disaster and Risk Analysis
- The Africa Center at CSU
- Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands (CEMML)
- Center for Multiscale Modeling of Atmospheric Processes
- Institute for the Built Environment
- Center for the New Energy Economy
- Eco Leaders Peer Education Program
- President’s Sustainability Committee
- Urban Water Center
- Student Sustainability Center
- Center for Collaborative Conservation
- Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise MBA program
- Innovation Center for Sustainable Agriculture
- Colorado Forest Service at CSU
After a brief overview from each organization, there will be time for questions from attendees and plenty of time for individual networking.
Converge is free and open to the public.