University offices involved with event and activity support have scheduled informational sessions to provide information about game-day weekend events and activities. The sessions are for university staff and faculty who are hosting any type of activities and events on game-day weekends, applying to Friday, game-day and Sunday events and activities, including meetings and public classes.
- campus access and parking requirements in the hours before and after a game
- traffic logistics, including important information for vendors and participants
- security requirements
- facilities support such as trash removal
- other key elements for successful game-weekend activities and events
Open sessions are slated for:
- 9-10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15, Lory Student Center Room 300
- 9-10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 18, Lory Student Center Room 304-06
- 2-3 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 22, Lory Student Center Room 308-10
Game weekends events and activities to be considered are the dates of Aug 25-27, Sept. 8-10, Oct. 13-15, Oct. 27-29, Nov. 10-12, and Nov. 17-19.