About 1,100 prospective Colorado State University students and guests will attend Explore CSU Friday, Oct. 27, and the entire campus is asked to give a big green-and-gold welcome to a group that includes many future Rams.
Explore CSU is the largest visit program hosted by the Office of Admissions during the fall semester. Prospective students and their guests will explore campus by selecting sessions and tours that interest them.
Welcome begins in the Lory Student Center at 9:30 a.m. Information sessions will be held on all eight academic colleges as well as Honors, the Collaborative for Student Achievement, Pre-Human Health Professions, the Pre-Veterinary program and student involvement opportunities.
An extensive schedule of events is available to prospective students throughout the day, including an Information Fair before the welcome on the third-floor lobby of the Lory Student Center where visitors will learn more about campus resources and various offices. Optional tours of selected departments on campus and the UCA will be available. Student Diversity Programs and Services are hosting open houses in their offices in the LSC throughout the day and the Office of Financial Aid, Education Abroad, and Residence life will host sessions for students and guests.
For more information about Explore CSU, visit the Admissions website.
Friday, Oct. 27
7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The event will begin in Lory Student Center at 9:30 a.m. (guests will be parking in the Moby and Westfall lots).
- The Office of Admissions is expecting about 1,100 prospective students and their guests.
- Visitors will be exploring campus throughout the day.
- There will be increased traffic throughout the day in the Lory Student Center. Visitors will be attending breakout sessions hosted by academic colleges and campus organizations.
- To see what’s happening throughout the day, follow the university’s social media accounts or search the hashtag #ExploreCSU.