This year’s Faculty Fall Ramp-up – workshops for teaching, learning, and using technology in the classroom – will be held Aug. 7-9 and feature updates on both technologies and teaching techniques.
All sessions will be held in Morgan Library, with demo sessions presented in the Clark Demo Classroom A68. A full schedule with times and locations is available at mylearning.colostate.edu, where you can register to attend individual Faculty Fall Ramp Up sessions
Lunch for attendees will be provided on Tuesday, Aug. 7, by CSU Online, and on Wednesday, Aug. 8, by Echo 360. Register for each day’s lunch as you register for your desired training sessions. Vegetarian and gluten-free options will gladly be provided by contacting Marianne.firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating your dietary preference.
Fall Ramp-up sessions
- Practical Strategies for Developing a Growth Mindset in Your Students
- Introduction: Build a Course in Canvas
- Looking Sharp with Touch Screen Technologies
- Access for All: Partnering with Student Disability Center to Support Disabled Students
- CSU LENS: focused on providing Evidence Based Student Feedback
- Use PlayPosit in Canvas to Create Interactive Videos
- Best Practice for PowerPoint Presentations
- Grader and Getting your Tests Scanned
- Professional Development Opportunities/Listening Session
- Work Smarter not Harder: Make your research documents more efficient
- Energizing PowerPoint with Audio and Animation
- Students Testing at the UTC and Beyond
- Best Practices for Student Engagement
- Echo 360 Intro to Lecture Capture
- Introduction to Canvas Gradebook
- Online Course Development, Are you ready?
- Unizen Engage e-text Platform
- Creating Qualtrics Surveys
- Duo: Two Factor Authentication
- iClickers – Set up in Canvas
- Best Practices using iClickers
- E-reserves for your Course and Connect to Canvas
- Echo Personal Capture for Multi-Modal Teaching
- Digging Deeper with Data: CSU Learning Analytics
- Canvas: Create Eye Catching Home Pages with Design Tools
Training and Organizational Development, The Institute for Learning and Teaching, The Technology Training Center, The Assistive Technology Resource Center, Morgan Library, Student Disability Center, CSU Online, and ECHO Personal Capture are collaborating to make this program possible.
For more information visit mylearning.colostate.edu.