The Career Center is hosting FedConnect, a workshop dedicated to advising students and alumni that are interested in a career with the federal government.
On Oct. 21 in the Lory Student Center Ballroom from 5 -6:30 p.m., a list of government agencies will be giving insider tips on how to apply for federal positions. Attendees also can hear from a diverse panel of federal employers about working for the government.
- National Renewable Energy Lab
- Federal Emergency Management Administration
- Central Intelligence Agency
- National Park Service, Rocky Mountain National Park
- USDA – APHIS National Wildlife Research Center
- S. Department of State
- S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- S. Forest Service
- USDA – APHIS, Centers for Epidemiology
- S. Geological Survey
- General Services Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevent
Fed Jobs workshop
In another workshop on Oct. 21 from 4-4:45 p.m., students can hear tips and tricks from an expert on the federal government application process in LSC rooms 308-310. Learn how to be successful in applying for positions using USAJobs.gov. RSVP is recommended, but not required. RSVP online. All workshops are open to students and alumni.
For additional information, contact the CSU Career Center.