(Update 5/13/21 – Members of the CSU community may also view the livestream of the Employee Town Hall on YouTube by clicking here.)
Colorado State University will host a special town hall session for employees from 11 a.m. to noon on Thursday, May 13, to address questions about the Fall 2021 semester. This session is open only to CSU employees.
Faculty and staff can register and access the session with their colostate.edu email address at this Zoom link. The session will be live-captioned and have live ASL interpretation.
Topics for this employee-focused town hall will include:
- anticipated public health protocols and guidance for fall
- collection of COVID vaccine documentation from faculty and staff
- exceptions to the vaccine mandate
- the logistics of on-campus meetings and events
- the logistics of returning to in-person work on campus
- updates on the university’s developing telework policy
- resources for employees and supervisors to ease the transition to in-person work
Panelists for the session will include:
- Marc Barker, Assistant Vice President for Safety and Risk Services and Co-Chair of the CSU Pandemic Preparedness Team
- Robyn Fergus, Executive Director of Human Resources
- Mike Hooker (moderator), Director of Media Relations and Denver Outreach
- Lori Lynn, Executive Director of CSU Health Network and Co-Chair of the CSU Pandemic Preparedness Team
- Joyce McConnell, President
- Mary Pedersen, Provost and Executive Vice President
- Diana Prieto, Vice President for Equity, Equal Opportunity, and Title IX
Questions can be submitted to this Qualtrics link in advance of the session.