Housing and affordability in Denver and Northern Colorado will be the focus of the Everitt Real Estate Center Spring Address at Colorado State University on May 1.
The annual event will feature a panel of professionals, including government officials, builders and bankers who will discuss new initiatives, best practices, creative solutions and relevant programs involving housing. The speakers are:
- Doug Dohn, president, Dohn Construction Inc.
- Britta Fisher, chief housing officer, Denver Office of Economic Development
- Jeff Feneis, executive director, Loveland Housing Authority
- Brad Mueller, community development director, City of Greeley
- Beth Rosen, grants compliance and policy manager, City of Fort Collins
As part of CSU’s College of Business, the Everitt Real Estate Center is dedicated to connecting the college’s real estate programs with the Northern Colorado real estate industry to benefit students, faculty, professionals, the community, the state and beyond.
Registration is required for this event. For questions, contact the Everitt Real Estate Center at (970) 491-5522 or email Randi Fuller at randi.fuller@Colostate.edu.