All Colorado State University employees are invited to the 2019 Employee Appreciation Celebration Wednesday, Sept. 4, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., at the Sutherland Community Garden at the Lory Student Center on campus.
CSU employees are encouraged to bring their ID to claim a free gift, while supplies last. To-go lunches will be provided, while supplies last, and will be handed out at the Lory Student Center Theater. Lunch options will include:
- Sliced turkey and swiss cheese with lettuce and tomato on whole wheat bread
- Sliced ham and cheddar cheese with lettuce and tomato on kaiser bun
- Assorted fresh vegetables with a sunflower bell pepper spread on vegan ciabatta
- Gluten free options will be available as well
Each lunch will come with a bag of potato chips, cookie and a soda or bottled water.
The celebration offers a great way to learn about some of the perks of working for CSU, including Commitment to Campus benefits, Human Resources, Parking and Transportation Services, Off-Campus Life, the Spoke Mobile Bike Shop, Talent Development, Vice President for Diversity, Employee Assistance Program and the CARE Program. The Employee Appreciation Board and the Administrative Professional, Classified Personnel and Faculty councils will also be on hand to talk about what they do for employees throughout the year.
The event is sponsored by the Classified Personnel Council, Administrative Professional Council, Faculty Council and the Employee Appreciation Board.
Event registration links
Event registration links can be found at:
- Admin: https://advancing.colostate.edu/VPUO2019MASTERADMIN
- Faculty: https://advancing.colostate.edu/VPUO2019MASTERFACULTY
- State: https://advancing.colostate.edu/VPUO2019MASTERSTATE
Below is a map of the event location on campus.