Human Resources is excited to announce that CSU will launch a new time and leave system called TimeClock Plus beginning July 1 (June 24 for bi-weekly employees).
Most employees on campus will use the system, for example:
- All hourly (bi-weekly payroll) employees will clock in and out of the system.
- Non-exempt salaried employees will complete an electronic timesheet (total number of hours worked each day, not specific start and stop times).
- Employees eligible for Sick Leave and/or Annual Leave will enter leave requests in TimeClock Plus.
- Supervisors will approve shifts worked and leave requested.
- Department HR staff will monitor approvals and create other types of informational leave (that do not affect Sick or Annual Leave balances), including Parental Leave, Jury Duty, Leave Without Pay, Bereavement Leave, Military Leave and FMLA Leave.
To prepare for the rollout, there are three training methods available (documents, narrated demonstration videos and live trainings) which all cover the same material. The live trainings can be attended remotely via BlueJeans. Please attend or view the trainings relevant to your position. The employee training sessions are divided into three sections, and not all may apply to your position:
- Clocking In and Out (for hourly, bi-weekly employees and optionally for non-exempt, salaried employees charging time to projects).
- Electronic Timesheet (for non-exempt, salaried employees).
- Requesting Leave (for leave-eligible employees, except for postdocs).
Training materials are available on the HR website. The HR website will be updated as additional live training sessions are scheduled: http://hrs.colostate.edu/timeclockplus/
Upcoming Live Trainings
Thursday, June 22, 1–1:30 p.m., LSC Grey Rock Room 290 (Clocking In and Out) (Join Meeting)
Thursday, June 22, 1:30–2 p.m., LSC Grey Rock Room 290 (Electronic Timesheet) (Join Meeting)
Thursday, June 22, 2–2:30 p.m., LSC Grey Rock Room 290 (Requesting Leave) (Join Meeting)
Managers (Supervisors and Project Approvers)