Need a place to talk? The Counseling and Career Development Clinic is scheduling new and returning clients in its on-campus clinic this semester. CSU students and community members are welcome to participate in counseling services at no charge.
Those interested in learning more may visit the clinic webpage and click the “Request for Services Meeting” button. Scheduling a free initial meeting takes around 3-5 minutes to complete. You will receive a confirmation email and reminder emails when completing the form as the appointment approaches.
Please note that due to heightened demand, screening slots (8 a.m.-6:50 p.m., M-F) may fill quickly. New slots are added daily. The online system will update automatically, so please check in occasionally for added availability.
About the CCD Clinic
- The CCD Clinic is a training and research clinic staffed by master’s level graduate student counselors who work under the direct supervision of Counseling and Career Development program faculty and/or licensed mental health professionals. The CCD Clinic provides outpatient counseling services, which take place in the School of Education Building.
- This is not a crisis or emergency services clinic. If you experience a crisis or emergency, please contact your local police department or go to the closest emergency room for emergency services.
- While tele-health appointments are offered, the spots are limited. The majority of services are provided in-person.
- Telehealth slots are prioritized for individuals in rural communities outside the Fort Collins/ Loveland area.
- Services cannot be provided for those not in Colorado due to state and federal laws.
Areas for possible counseling
- Career concerns
- Academic concerns
- Loss, adjustment, transition
- Stress and time management
- Handling anger, guilt and other emotions
- If the CCD clinic is identified as a good fit for meeting your goals and needs, you will be assigned a counselor.
- Appointments are scheduled to meet once a week, for 50 minutes this semester. You are welcome to return for counseling in future semesters when the clinic is open.