CSU’s sustainability centers and programs are converging for one evening this month to provide students, faculty, staff and interested community members with an opportunity to learn about organizations that are conducting sustainability-related work on campus.
Hosted by the School of Global Environmental Sustainability, Converge 2016 will take place from 5-6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 17, at Avogadro’s Number. Centers and programs will discuss their work, interact with campus and community members, and highlight how students and others might get involved. There will be ample opportunity for questions from the audience and networking at the end.
This event is free and open to the public. If you represent a center and would like to be included, email Michael Streight.
Centers and programs participating
• Colorado Forest Restoration Institute
• Southern Rockies Fire Science Network
• Center for Managing Wildland-Urban Interface Fire Risk
• Colorado State Forest Service
• Center for Protected Area Management
• Africa Center at CSU
• CSU Facilities
• President’s Sustainability Committee
• Colorado Natural Heritage Program
• Center for Disaster and Risk Analysis
• CSU Water Center
• Global Biodiversity Center
• Semi-arid Grasslands Research Center
• Earth System Modeling and Education Institute
• Student Sustainability Center
• Future Earth