CSU researchers are looking for breast cancer survivors who have recently completed chemotherapy and/or radiation treatment to participate in a study comparing group exercise to personal training.
• Compare group-based exercise to personal training for improving physical activity participation, physical fitness and quality of life.
• Evaluate long-term adherence to physical activity and factors that affect it
• Individual fitness assessments
• Two supervised exercise sessions per week for 8 weeks
• Support and strategies to help maintain physical activity after the intervention ends.
If you are interested in participating in this study, contact Corrie Voss, study coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 491-4653
This study has been approved by the Colorado State University Office for Human Research Protections (Protocol 16-6574HH)