The Classified Personnel Council is now accepting applications for the Educational Assistance Award. Five awards in the amount of $500 (less taxes) will be given out to the selected applicants.
State Classified employees may use this award to meet any needs associated with further education, for example: tuition, books, child care expenses, gas for traveling to class. Applicants may use this award for any professional development or educational activity (workshops, certificates, or trades related course).
Criteria for selection
• Must be a State Classified employee affiliated with Colorado State University
• Employed at least 3/4 time
• Have been a State Classified employee at Colorado State University for at least two years as of award application deadline
• Awards will be made to employees based on need as demonstrated by their application
• Past recipients are NOT eligible to reapply for three years
To apply for the spring 2019 Educational Assistance Award, go to the CPC website. The application deadline is Jan. 21, 2019.