Ram fans get into the spirit of the state’s biggest rivalry in 2015!
“Grill the Buffs” Pep Rally hosted by ASCSU
Thursday, September 17
The Associated Students of Colorado State University hosts the annual pep rally from 11:40 a.m. – 1 p.m. to prepare all CSU Rams for the Rocky Mountain Showdown!
Students and the campus community are invited to the Sutherland Gardens in front of the Lory Student Center to show off your Ram Pride in preparation for the battle against the CU Buffaloes.
This annual event allows students the opportunity to get pumped up for the Showdown while feasting on buffalo burgers.
The event also features the CSU Marching Band, CAM the Ram, the CSU Football Team, Coach Bobo and the CSU Cheer Squad.
Show Your Pride. This is Your State.
Friday, September 18
CSU students, faculty, staff, alumni and supporters are encouraged to wear their green and gold to work and classes to show their Ram Pride.
Saturday, September 19
Game Day and events begin with the pregame Ram Rally at the stadium, followed by the kickoff of the 2015 Rocky Mountain Showdown football game at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
- Parking lots open – Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- CSU alumni rally: 2 – 4:30 p.m.
- Club seat & Luxury Suite gates open: 3pm
- CSU/CU President’s Reception (West Club): 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- All Gates Open (to general public): 3:30 p.m.
- Kickoff: 5:00pm (CBS Sports Network, 105.5 ESPN Radio)
Sports Authority Field Parking Information
Bag Policy Overview
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into stadiums, the NFL has implemented a new policy limiting the size and type of bags permitted into the stadium.
The Broncos encourage fans not to bring any bags, however the following will be permitted:
- One clear bag no larger than 12″ by x 6″ x 12″ OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- In addition, fans may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5″ x 4.5″, with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.